Yo Saiga12ers!

I ain't giving it away and I'm a smidge wary of interneting a deal BUT.. I my kids are along way off from doing what I did at their age and it just don't thrill me enuff per the cost of 410 ammo. It is an older model I think and I own 2- 10 round mags.. I've done a test fire of 20 rounds and it has a conversion of Tapco and Kvar parts..never did the finishing touches of tigger guard and repainting the bottom but the conversion is tight and Shepards hook is replaced along with G2. I'd trade for another Saiga. Cell phone# might follow to work out details.

S! Indy!!

We could haggle over your girlfriend..na she's to good fur me..how bout that Spencer and I'll throw in my wife. Na..she'd be too good fur you. :P and I'd hafta buy more reloading stuffies. :P

Edited by NedPepper
Yo Saiga12ers!

I ain't giving it away and I'm a smidge wary of interneting a deal BUT.. I  my kids are along way off from doing what I did at their age and it just don't thrill me enuff per the cost of 410 ammo.  It is an older model I think and I own 2- 10 round mags.. I've done a test fire of 20 rounds and it has a conversion of Tapco and Kvar parts..never did the finishing touches of tigger guard and repainting the bottom but the conversion is tight and Shepards hook is replaced along with G2.    I'd trade for another Saiga.  Cell phone# might follow to work out details.

Hi how much do you want for it.Thanks.Rick.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.