Steel weiger mag on GBRKR heads up.

Works with out buttet guide. They have a steel lip at the front of the mag built into them for use in Saigas. Some guys prefer them to poly mags, and they are hard to find most of the time.

A Weiger mag will need a bullet guide, unless it is one of the ones modified by - Surefire, I think it was?

S

thats the same price for them at apex gun parts. nothing special. thanks though.

Wasn't aware that anyone had saiga old weiger surefire conversion mags in stock. The one I'm talking about on gunbroker is a modified in the USA mag, so it's an older all metal surefire conversion.

Checked apex and they offer a 223 mag but it's not surefire modified for the Saiga.

Edited by liberty -r- death

Don't know that therea re any years to look for. All of the modified mags I have seen for Saiga have been in plastic with a label. I do not think the mags them selves are marked, but I could be wrong. The only way to know the difference in a Weiger standard from a converion mag is the feed lip so far as I know.