Nice, had a chance to shoot, how about some specs, Cal, Mag Cap.

Havn't had a chance to put any rounds through it yet, The compact mag is 13rnds and it also came with the 16rnd extended mag. I saved 50-80 bucks going with the essentials package. That just means it came without the holster, mag holder and mag loader. Probably going to pick up a crossbreed for it with the cash I saved. I already have the "Gear" that came with my XD40.

Congrats. You will enjoy it.

The "XD elves" left one in the safe a few years back. Nice treat to come home to.

Great pistol, easy to shoot. Carry it appendix in a High Noon Mr. Softy. Have had a couple buddies buy one after firing mine.

Very nice! Did the 16-round mag come with the grip extension? It's clunky to keep on when carrying the mags, but it makes the gun even more comfortable to shoot

My first carry gun was a stainless 9mm XD subcompact. I still wear it when I'm in a suit or some other tucked-in outfit. It works well when hip carried in a DeSantis Tuck-This II.

Very nice! Did the 16-round mag come with the grip extension? It's clunky to keep on when carrying the mags, but it makes the gun even more comfortable to shoot

My first carry gun was a stainless 9mm XD subcompact. I still wear it when I'm in a suit or some other tucked-in outfit. It works well when hip carried in a DeSantis Tuck-This II.

The 16 came with the extention and I ordered the peirce pinky extention for the 13rnd mag before I even bought the pistol just so I'd have it ready to put on when I walked out the door with it.

I still haven't gotten a chance to put any rounds through it and it's driving me nuts.

I think I'm going to try out a crossbreed for it, the local shop looks like it has one hanging on the rack so I won't have to order one and I'll be able to at least take a better look at it.

Edited by Fumes
  • 2 weeks later...

I should be getting a foxXholster (CB clone) next week but I was able to get out and put some rounds through the XD today. I also shot the LCP for the first time in about 6 months, lets just say the LCP will be collecting alot more dust from now on.greedy.gif

• 3 months later...