Anyone get a M92 virgin Kit?

Did anyone here buy a virgin M92 Krink kit ? I would like to buy one when funds are available. If you did get one was it from Blackthorne with the original Barrel, or the Atlantic kit. Pics and comments on your kit appreciated.

I bought one a few years ago. I had it built on a NoDak receiver. I love it!

I have a M85 kit with barrel on order from Atlantic. They are waiting on barrels to arrive before shipping. I can't find a receiver in stock for it anywhere. NoDak has a waiting list going...

Did anyone here buy a virgin M92 Krink kit ? I would like to buy one when funds are available. If you did get one was it from Blackthorne with the original Barrel, or the Atlantic kit. Pics and comments on your kit appreciated.

Please see my gallery for pics of the kit. Mine was from blackthorne. I will use an nds-1kp receiver

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/gallery/album/781-yugo-m92-sf-build/

If you would lie to see pics of anything please let me know I will be more than happy to take pics

Please see my gallery for pics of the kit. Mine was from blackthorne. I will use an nds-1kp receiver

http://forum.saiga-1...o-m92-sf-build/

If you would lie to see pics of anything please let me know I will be more than happy to take pics

Bummer on that lower handguard split, but cant hardly see it. Who did the build for you ? I like the sidefolder.

I bought one a few years ago. I had it built on a NoDak receiver. I love it!

I have a M85 kit with barrel on order from Atlantic. They are waiting on barrels to arrive before shipping. I can't find a receiver in stock for it anywhere. NoDak has a waiting list going...

Was your kit a virgin kit you had bought years ago ? also who did your build ?

Bummer on that lower handguard split, but cant hardly see it. Who did the build for you ? I like the sidefolder.

The handguard isnt that big'a deal. It's not built yet. Waiting on form 1 to return. Will probably go with Troy at inrange.

Yeah, it was virgin. RJF did a great job of building it....

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNzUtMjAxMTA3MTYtMTQ0My5qcGc-1.jpg

AZG,

You might look at the new handguards that Ronin Grips is coming out with if the split bothers you. They are plastic/black.

Sweet collection there.

The handguard isnt that big'a deal. It's not built yet. Waiting on form 1 to return. Will probably go with Troy at inrange.

If I get a kit I was thinking about having Troy do the build for me also. Hopefully Blackthorne will still have the kits with the oem Barrels when I get ready to urchase my Kit.

I purchased a blackthorn m92 kit, a KVAR russian poly folder, and a 74ullc receiver. I'm currently talking to rifle dynamics about the build. Can't wait. It will have russian markings for "safe", "fire", and "full auto" all in russian. Unfortunately there will be no full auto but it will still be awesome. The 74ullc costs twice as much as the Nodak but you get a lot more too.