Bullet Guide is in, questions..

So maybe not as smooth as I like but I got my bullet guide in with some fighting. See when I drilled the hole and tapped it I measure it wrong and put the hole a touch to far back to be able to thread the screw in with the guide in. So I kissed the back of the bullet guide with a file till I could slide the guide in enough to get the screw in. Everything seems to be in order and it seems to cycle fine as I ran 30 rounds through by just working the action by hand. So I'm gonna head to the range to test fire it before I lock tight it down real good. Will the screw stay in place for a 100 or so rounds to test? Also does the bullet guide effect 922r at all with import mags? Don't wanna get picked up by the ATF while testing lol. Last question, should I be concerned about corrosion with the new bullet guide? I toke some finish off the trunnion while drilling or the bullet guide its self since I filled the back of it?

Thanks!