I just shot my converted S12 the other day, only ran about 30 shells of wallyworld birdshot thru it, and had no problems or malfunctions with it. I went to clean it and noticed the front half of the bolt (that houses the firing pin) had some marks on it that concern me. The first mark I noticed is on the outside edge of the bolt face, and looks like the metal is 'pushed' in from the edge indicating contact with the barrel extension. I also noticed the rails on each side of the front half of the bolt have some contact on the rear edges, which looks like they might have contacted the front section of the rails on the receiver. The gun has about 1000 rounds of various ammo run through it and runs really good. I have not had any problems whatsoever in past few hundred rounds. Is this wear normal, or should I be concerned? I know pictures would better represent what I'm trying to say, but just wondering if anyone else has run into this before I start loading pics.