Saiga 223 Beta Mags

Has anyone bought one of the Saiga 223 Beta mags, and if so, how does it do in your rifle? My wife is about to have a s^t fit for one of them, and I wanted to get your take on them first. She does love to dump some ammo!!

Thanks! I was just reading your post. The main reason (besides my wife) for getting one was what you were talking about. Prone position is rough with a tall stick mag. Looks like I'll be giving SG a call...they have them for a little over $150

• 2 months later...

Well, got one, and danged glad I did!!! I LOVE the way they feel on the rifle. Balance is fine even for the extra weight of the rounds. Feeds like you are usin a stock Saiga mag! Have run two full mags through so far and no issues whatsoever!! If y'all have been on the fence about getting one, do it while they are still available!! They even sell parts for them....a BIG plus!!

P.S. Ammo used was a grab bag of whatever I had laying around...brass cased wolf, brown bear, you name it, no issues. Would like to get at least one more if funds allow!