SVD fixed butstock takeoff from IZL-447

Why do people keep posting this as the SVDS stock? I get my hopes up every time I see someone posting this factory skeleton stock as the SVDS stock.

SVDS stock:

saiga12_buttstock.jpg

Factory skeleton / dragunov style stock:

post-8271-1211583940_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Why do people keep posting this as the SVDS stock? I get my hopes up every time I see someone posting this factory skeleton stock as the SVDS stock.

Perhaps because they're advertised all over the Internet as a "SVD-type black polymer buttstock" ...

The real question is why do you have to stomp on a guys for sale ad?

Edited by Apache

SVDS stock:

saiga12_buttstock.jpg

Factory skeleton / dragunov style stock:

post-8271-1211583940_thumb.jpg

Sorry about that your right, I do know the difference, should have given better description

just checked with russ mil and they project maybe may / june delivery

Perhaps because they're advertised all over the Internet as a "SVD-type black polymer buttstock" ...

The seller and buyer should both be accurately aware of what the item is.

That's why I posted a picture Thanks

That's why I posted a picture Thanks

Agree.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.