Cut and re-crown, thread and pin flash hider

Hey guys

I was wondering if anyone can anyone reccomend a good shop that can cut a saiga barrel t0 14.5", re-crown, thread, and pin and weld muzzle device ? I am looking for excellent work and thought I would ask here for some advice.

Thanks

Edited by ammit

make sure you have the extension/muzzle device in your possession first. pop the pin, and then pop the barrel out. take a small hacksaw and cut. local gunsmith can do the rest... then just pop the whole thing back in...

if youd rather not, call chris butler/ak-usa he is top notch

Wait hold up and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but...

Forum topic was recrown and pin a flash-hider.

Only reason to pin is if you live in a ban-state and you can't use a flash-hider in a ban-state sans pre-ban stuff which you won't need to pin anyway.

Edited by cpltk2

Wait hold up and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but...

Forum topic was recrown and pin a flash-hider.

Only reason to pin is if you live in a ban-state and you can't use a flash-hider in a ban-state sans pre-ban stuff which you won't need to pin anyway.

actually he wants to pin due to NFA reasons. after the cut he'll have 14.5 inches if rifling and with the brake pinned he'll have a legal 16+ inch barrel

actually he wants to pin due to NFA reasons. after the cut he'll have 14.5 inches if rifling and with the brake pinned he'll have a legal 16+ inch barrel

I stand corrected!

Speaking of Rifledynamics, I've been pondering around the idea of sending mine out to them for their next gen bolton FSB + pin/weld/silversolder a 74 style brake on mine.