16" is "tolerable", now on to the 20"

I've got a 16" and a 20" .223. Some time ago (months!), I put a windage adjustable rear site on the 16" since the front had to be moved over off center to be on target where I wanted it. Hadn't sighted it in yet. I also converted it over to run Weiger mags, bought 5 from Apex, filed and fitted them to the rifle, and installed a bullet guide. If anyone has qualms about the bullet guide installation, don't worry about it! I was a little worried after reading some of the posts here, but, I had absolutely no problems with the installation. Finally took it out today to test out the Weigers and set the rear sight. No hiccups on the Weigers whatsoever. And, I completely lucked out, the sight was spot on! I've got steel gongs at 100/200 yards. Hit the 100 with the first shot, so went to the 200. Hit 3 out 4!! Had a 30 round mag but quit at those 5 rounds. Pretty good for 58 year old eyes, figured I'd quit while I was ahead! REALLY impressed with the way this thing shoots. So...now on to the 20"....I've put a Texas Weapon System dogleg on it and have the windage adj rear sight for it. I want to get that sighted in first, then pick up a scope for it and see what it will do with glass. I'm very satisfied with the 16"...now I'm really hoping for good things out of the 20". I paid top dollar for these AFTER Obama got in, but this kind of accuracy helps make up for it. Greg