Took my new S12 to the range today to begin the break-in process. I put a hundred or so rounds through it with a combo of slugs,000 buck and some #4 shot through it. WOW !!! I didn't experience a single malfunction and it ate all the types of shells with no adjustments to the gas system. I am more than pleased though my shoulder is fairly sore. I think I will put another 200 or so through it before trying any lighter loads. What a hammer!

I was genuinly surprised when i ran my IZ-107 for the first time. I expected problems from all the hubbub about FTF/FTEs. I only experience issues when the gun is allowed to pivot more on the carrier (hip firing) with light loads. Glad to hear about your wins! big_smile.gif

Wow, there are some kick-ass screen names in this thread!

You shouldn't have a problem with shells like what you've been running so far, especially if it's a newer weapon. Where the problem usually lies is with the birdshot, but don't worry, we're here to help...