Did a little shooting after work yesterday. Got sighted in at 20 yards and man was she shooting sweet, putting them thru the same hole without trying. Walked the target out to about 80 yards and the rounds were sailing at least five feet over it. Dialed my scope all the way down eventualy and don't think it made a difference. Had to aim way under to get an impact, so I took the scope off and the irons were hitting where they should at 100. Has to be bad glass right?

post-31363-0-12240900-1334867307_thumb.jpg

My sighting is start at 25 yard, then 50 and then 100.

5 ft sounds like a crazy variance. That was the ONLY thing you changed, distance?

Yep, just walked the target back further. Glass is nothing spectacular, Sightmark CDX 3-9, but it was still $150. I have a Sightmark on my target 10/22 and love it. Unfortunately I didn't realize I only had 30 days to register the warranty sad.png

If anyone is interested Sightmark was super cool about the warranty, emailed me back within a day, and a tech guy actually answered the phone and listened to everything. He even asked questions and told me he converted a 5.45 bad_smile.gif

If anyone is interested Sightmark was super cool about the warranty, emailed me back within a day, and a tech guy actually answered the phone and listened to everything. He even asked questions and told me he converted a 5.45 bad_smile.gif

That's awesome!

It could be the mount though couldn't it? Manufactured with an incorrect angle on the top tail??

Please tell us that's not a UTG mount you have? I've heard some were tweaked baaaad from the factory. Belarus on mine, and solid as a rock.

The mount in the op pic is a utg so I'm assuming that's what he's using. My Belarus bp02 is rock solid and straight as an arrow too:)