WTT/WTS AK74 9mm Conversion Use Cheap Sten Mags

www.picyard.com/main/uploads/66/PICT0247.JPG

I have a franken Ak that has been converted to use 9mm Sten mags. Its a very unusual set up. I bought the gun as is and have only taken it out once. I think I put about 30 rounds of winchester through it but the barrel pin snapped. From just eyeing it it appears that the pin was only about 1/8" so I would suggest that it is drilled out to 1/4" or so and a stronger pin installed. This should be as simple as drilling it out and making a new larger pin. The gun is pretty much complete and with a new barrel pin should be fine. It might need a little fine tuning. It seems like A LOT of time was put into building this up. I am not wanting to part with it but I need some cash to funds some other projects. This gun functions with a blow back design. It has a Ar styled mag release, Uses sten mags (I have three), Here is a list of some of the components.

Uzi Barrel

Custom front trunnion, mag well, trigger guard, front site & adjustabe rear peep.

USA Made Yugo styled grip (one of mine)

Tapco adjustable stock

Saiga handguard.

The gun did shoot Ok when I took it out however it was very prone to jaming mostly the first few rounds. I have been told this is common for many sten mag conversions. I have been told that only loading 25-30 may improve reliability since the mags are pretty damn tight. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Im gonna start at $400

Trades

I am looking for Ak parts kits, a Ar (can throw in some extra $), or other military styled rifles but will consider pretty much anything firearm related.

ETA Pic looks like crap it looks much nicer in person

www.picyard.com/main/uploads/66/PICT0247.JPG

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.