WTB Synthetic Saiga butt stock and hand guard

Want to buy a synthetic butt stock and hand guard that will fit an unmodified Saiga, in 7.62x39 .

Thanks

Hilljack

i know krebs has the set for sale. $35. heres the link...

http://www.krebscustom.com/CustomParts.html

Its about a quarter of the way down

Also, ive got a butt stock sitting around gathering dust. i dont have an extra hand guard though. If you would like the butt stock, its your free of charge. All i ask is that you pay the shipping. I dont have the mounting screws but the sling stud is still attached. Suitable screw replacements should be very easy to come by.

Edited by hoop762

Thanks hoop762

I'll take it. PM sent.

Hilljack

Want to buy a synthetic butt stock and hand guard that will fit an unmodified Saiga, in 7.62x39 .

Thanks

Hilljack

i know krebs has the set for sale. $35. heres the link...

http://www.krebscustom.com/CustomParts.html

Its about a quarter of the way down

Also, ive got a butt stock sitting around gathering dust. i dont have an extra hand guard though. If you would like the butt stock, its your free of charge. All i ask is that you pay the shipping. I dont have the mounting screws but the sling stud is still attached. Suitable screw replacements should be very easy to come by.

I can take paypal and send you an invoice, but add 3% for their fee. or you can send money order. Let me know. Send me your address so i can package this up for you.

Thanks

Druganov

Cool druganov

I'll take that too.  Let me know how you want payment.  sull218@msn.com

Thanks

Hilljack

If your still interested i have a Synthetic Saiga butt stock and hand guard set, I just replaced my stock with wood, the stock set is brand new for $30 shipped to you.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.