Oakley Tightrope US Standard Issue Polarized Sunglasses

SOLD to Cobra 76 two

For sale is a Like New pair of Oakley Tightrope US Standard Issue Polarized Sunglasses.

They are matte black color with grey polarized lenses.

I bought these a couple months ago directly from Oakley's US Standard Issue website.

https://secure.ussta...tail.cfm?id=266

I already have a pair of Oakley Flak Jackets that I've been wearing for a couple of years now &

I don't really need two pairs of shades in my truck and I need the funds to complete my

7.62 Saiga rifle conversion so these are up for sale.

I bought them spur of the moment even though I didn't really need them. They are a great pair

of shades but I can only wear one pair at a time so I figure I'd sell them to someone who would

use them and replenish my gun fund at the same time.

They come with everything you see in the photos + the original box that they were shipped in.

I'm asking $140 OBO shipped via USPS priority mail.

I accept Paypal (gift option only) or Money Order.

I've bought and sold quite a few times on this forum and I have a perfect record so do a search.

PM me or email with any questions or offers at: treyzemail@yahoo.com

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

Edited by tbizzle

I know it is in the user terms that you can't resell these as they are not in retail stores. Especially at a profit. Your profiting from you position via military, police, fire or Ems, that's wrong.

I know it is in the user terms that you can't resell these as they are not in retail stores. Especially at a profit. Your profiting from you position via military, police, fire or Ems, that's wrong.

I'm not in the military, police, fire or EMS. I have a buddy that I got these through who is in the military and who has an account. Thanks for your concern though.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.