Engraving the S-12

I have had a Form 1 pending to SBS an S-12 since 11-8-11. Priced getting my S-12 engraved nearby, was told $135!

Went up to the "Mountain Top" a while back and visited Liberty Suppressors. Tried out a healthy representative sample of their cans. Had a great time, but not a Blast.smile.png

Liberty also does receiver engraving. Dropped off the S-12 and an AR receiver. Dave was unsure about the price of engraving the S-12, told me it could be more, could be extra setup charges. They had previously only been doing AR receivers.

There wasn't. I was charged the standard $50, for each engraving. Looks great!

Edited by 1mile50

No pics..... didn't happen.

I tried to get the correct exposure, lighting, whatever, to show the white letters, but I work 70 hours a week and my job is not photography. My F-1 just came back, I'm cutting tonight, I'll take another crack at it.

What did you think about liberty were a dealer for them.

I drove up to GA for a rifle match.

Went ahead on up to Trenton, GA to visit their facility before the match. I have a Kodiak TL on a F-4. I wanted to hear it for myself, plus some of the other Liberty products. Dave and Teresa treated me real well. Down to earth folks, they treated me good. Went and had lunch with them at their favorite Mexican resturaunt afterward.

I just sent them my 300 BLK upper, I now have their new Leonidas integral on order.

I am looking to get an Infinity, shortly.
  • Like 1