I have a Springfield 1911 Milspec stainless steel package. This gun is a slight upgrade to their regular milspec. THe upgrades are 1)Stainless steel 2) 3 dot sights 3)Lowered ejection port. Made in Ill not Brazil.

This gun is practically new. I bought it new about a month ago and Im the first and only owner. Three weeks ago I shot 2 mags of Remington 230gr fmj through it to check for function. Functioned 100%

What you get. The gun, 2 Springfield stainless 7 round mags, an extra set of black plastic grips, cleaning brush, a kydex type belt holster and 2 mag pouches. This package was put together by Springfield Armory. Nothing was added or replaced by me. There are 2 small blemishes on the left side from handling

I bought this gun an impulse (it kinda went like this "oh oh SHINY!! I want I want!!) and to be honest I'd rather put that money into something else.

Asking $650 +shipping (or if you're local $30 transfer unless you know of a cheaper place). Im open to negotiations.

It will go from my FFL to your FFL. Must be 21yrs old or older to buy. Know your state and local laws. If you cant have by law, dont ask. If you live in the Philadelphia Pa area you're welcome to inspect and try it out, just bring your FACTORY ammo. This gun is sold as is.

Im open to trades.

Ammo: 5.45, 7.62x39, 5.56, 9mm, 45acp

Weapons: A non Century 5.45 AK. Not really picky on country of origin, original barrel a huge plus.

Other: Russian red dot optics

everything +/- cash

cross posted

D4380B52-orig.jpg

5750B375-orig.jpg

C73D84D6-orig.jpg

5B551779.jpg

FD6B4489-orig.jpg

374EDCE8-orig.jpg

Edited by Arik
  • Chatbox

Load More