Brand New - Saiga 12 willing to Trade for handgun

:dollar:

Hello member,

I forgot my screename so I am forced to post here for now. I purchased a Saiga 12 right before their import license expired. But I was unable to make time to bring it to the range. It might also be because I enjoy this gun's simplicity too much to wear it down. I have kept it lubed and greased with blue wonder/clp/etc.

Now, the reason I wish to sell this shotgun? I do not believe it is necessary for urban defense, as I think it could take out an elephant if necessary. And I have yet to meet an intruder the size of hulk.

I am looking for a handgun, contact me with your proposals. I live in the Houston area, please forget finding a reason to ask me to send to your residence, without a ffl license. Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Andy Feng

E: chengfong168@yahoo.com

mobile: 210 744 7543

Now, the reason I wish to sell this shotgun? I do not believe it is necessary for urban defense, as I think it could take out an elephant if necessary. And I have yet to meet an intruder the size of hulk.

I guess Holmes here doesn't really have a clue how resillient the human body can be and just how much punishment it can absorb (not counting being hopped up on methamphetamine and heroin and the like). :rolleyes:

Question : How come most police cruisers are equipped with a center caddy that holds a shotty, and what do most wise (senior) police officers reach for first when they know the situation they are going into might get hot on them (I mean, not counting the AR-15's that are popular now since the Hollywierd bank fiasco)? :unsure:

I mean I enjoy shooting my KGP-160 at the range, but when window pane glass starts tinkling in the night, it's Baikal B.H. II stuffed with S.&B. #4's time for me (and I'm not entirely 100% comfortable betting all my chips even on that combo). :eek:

Anyway, I do hope everyone walks away a happy camper from this transaction. :up: