I could use a little help on the shooting.com.au forum!

So he was banned because he had a diffrent opinion then someone else who has the power to ban ? Did we just enter another country where we all have to think the same about everything and if we don't we cant put in our own two cents for fear of banishment ?

thats it exactly.

if a business member of this site asks a mod to ban someone, they do it, the reason does not matter.

reg members mean nothing to them... think about it.

The Business Member was not involved and did not ask for a ban. PA did by a shit storm, a warning, and then a final swipe at the Business and Business Member. Like I said, he just couldn't leave it alone. After coming very close to being banned over the shit storm, he would have been wise to steer clear of JT Engineering altogether. PA got what he deserved, period. Now he's "SNAFU" with four posts all contesting his ban. Go figure!

Is it a permanent ban or just a temporary one... just wondering so I know where the line is that should not be crossed so I don't get the boot for something I may say down the road

You have nothing to worry about. If you cross the line the Mods will let you know by saying so or posting a formal warning. PA had a history of warnings and a major blowout that rose to Makc's level. We're not arbitrary here and are pretty easy to get along with. But if we tell you to stop something and you don't you can expect swift action.