S12 range report and problem

I took my newly converted S12 to the range to day to test it out. It ran well until i started firing some heavier loads through it. I had the v-plug adjusted properly. I started with walmart federal bulk target loads on setting 5. They ran fine. I then switched to some higher brass federal upland 5 shot, set the plug to setting 3. It ran fine for a few loads and then decided it was gonna drop the mag out when I shot. I had the factory mag and I have the RAM extended release in the gun. The mags lock in tight and can't be pulled out by hand, but for some reason they drop out either fully or part way when firing. Any idea what could be causing this?

Attached is an image of the mag release with the mag locked into the gun.post-26466-0-59567100-1341864241_thumb.jpg

Stock release vs. extended release: post-26466-0-93892600-1341868417_thumb.jpg

Edited by DeerSlayer7600

It doesn't look like the mag release has a full purchase on the lip of the magazine, my magazine latch about touches the back of the magazine. I have never had this problem, and I may be wrong, but you might want to file off about 1/8th an inch off of a cheapo magazine and see if that fixes the problem.