TAC 47 screw backing out. Any new ideas?

Just put my TAC 47 Auto Plug in and it's the greatest thing since sliced bread but the infamous tuning screw is backing out. I didn't even have to adjust it. Right out of the box it was dead on. Yes I used the search and I read all the Blue Loctite remedies and I'm fine doing that but I was wondering if anybody has come up with any new remedies for this fix or is it the end all fix all for this little issue. By the way TAC 47 you guys rock!!! I absolutely love this thing. It truely completes this gun.

You can also use teflon pipe tape if needed. Both my plugs stay set but I normally only shoot 150 rounds or so at each outing. With seven Saigas in the safe along with other toys, I have to keep the ammo budget under comtrol.

• Like 1

Appreciate the advise. My plug is stayin put but adjustment screw is backing out in just 5 shells about a 1/8 turn. It's not even affecting reliability at that point but I'm sure it would keep going if left unattended. This Saiga will see some local ammature 3 gun competition so I really want it to get set and permanently stay set for long strings of fire. I'm gonna end up on the loctite I was just seeing if any new ways had come up lately. I'll wait a week or two so if anybody has any new proven ways I'd love to here them. Thanks in advance.