Swedish Rifle manufacturers out there?

Carl Gustaf and Husqvarna the other was German "Oberndorf" these were made in Germany with swedish steels under swedish supervision to swedish specs when Carl Gustaf couldn't keep up with the supply and demand and they needed another manufacturer for the swedish 6,5mm military mausers. There maybe more and you could checkout sarco in the swedish sporting rifles/shotguns because there just maybe more. Its just not the excellent craftsmanship of the swedish manufacturer its the highest quality swedish steels they used too.

Edited by Unknown Poster

If you have a swedish military mauser look underneath near the trigger guard and there will be swedish crowns stamped in the wood this is how many times the rifle was pulled out of service and repaired when the accuracy may have fallen off. This is why the awesome swedish 100 year old rifles still can shoot accurately to this day and beyond for sure. These mausers with open/iron sites can shoot as good if not better than some of the scoped modern rifles of today.

Take a look at www.sarco.com and maybe www.gunsamerica.com I have heard the swedish modern rifles at sarco are awesome and just as good as their military brothers. I believe the swedish modern stuff is still made by Carl Gustaf and Husqvarna. I have been itching for a 9.3mm caliber in a swede for a long time. They do come in 8mm mauser(8x57) and 30-06 too.