I finally got my hands on a Saiga 12 after passing one by at a gun show when they first came out years ago, I just did not know,anything about them but thought it was a really cool idea.

After seeing some of them in action on YouTube recently I decided to barter for one and I have a gunsmith friend of mine tricking it out as we speak.

It should be ready by mid September so I will be sure to post a few pics of his handiwork.

I'm going to use it for white tail zombie deer hunting and it will be my oh crap gun to carry in my work truck by day and will be at my bedside at night to take the place of my tricked out Mossberg 500 that I recently traded for a hunting rifle.

Looking forward to sharing the results of the build.

Edited by Comanche
  • Like 2

Welcome!

Tips:

1. Use the search bar before asking questions that may have been asked a million time as to not get the dreaded . . .deadhorse.gif

2. Don't get offended by some responses. You'll get straight answers from many of us, and sometimes it may seem harsh, but don't get butt hurt about it.

3. Enjoy shooting the hell out of your Saiga and buy more of them!

• Like 2