coolest buttstock for saiga 12?

CGuns, I posted a lot of what I did on my page in the gallery. After seeing Tony Rumore's trick on the ACE stock install, that looks like the way to go. Light weight, and easy if you can weld or have access to someone who can. My mod was very labor intensive, made for a good project, but a lot of work. Since I made something like the ACE receiver block, only mine is cut from steel so the cut Galil knuckle could be welded to it, even with a lot of material taken off the block it adds a fair amount of weight. Tonys mod is just a small steel plate-much easier and lighter, and definately going to be my choice for my next attempt. :super:

I need input to decide how to configure my Saiga 12 pg conversion. What do you guys think looks/functions the best. [i may add a red dot sight to the siderail].I noticed that not very many people seem to add a regular AK type buttstock-even in NATO length-Is there a reason for this? :smoke:

Where can I aquire the Grenade launching butt stock pad that is hown in this thread?

Thanks''