so im new to the forums and was trying to seek out some people who may be willing and able to help me when the time comes to convert my saiga 5.45 so i figured the regional section would be a good spot to start looking and realized there was no south west reagion.....sooooo which reagion should i try? i am in arizona

ya at that screen for me southwest dosent appear....i cant figure out how to take a screen shot to show you but ya its not there for me very strange indeed

On your computer with the page up click the "print screen" key. Open paint or whatever picture editor you may have click new and then "paste" into the paint window. Save the photo and then post it up. I'd like to see what your talking about since noone else has reported this issue

Edited by VR6Shooter

I've installed, admined and modded more than one PHP web board script and I cannot think of a plausible reason why one region of the "Regions" forum would not show up. One thing I just noticed is all the other regions show up in bold text, the Southwest region does not. Don't know what this means. Maybe the admin can check it out.

You might want to send Makc a PM.

Edited by Squishy

ok got the screenshot i think....sry dont mess with forums tomuch (now when i paste it into this post it appears till i hit post then only my text is showing up with no pic...) lol sry guys post-44037-0-69865100-1346305265_thumb.jpg

Edited by varsavarti
  • Like 1

ahhh got that pat figured out....kinda thanks for the screenshot help hopefully that will grant some insight into the problem(i am using firefox im not sure if/why that would make a difference though)

Edited by varsavarti

Ok, I figured out why a sub forum would show up not bold and that is if it's marked as "read". But this should have nothing to do with a sub forum not showing up at all. I'm using Firefox 15.0 and I pulled the board up in Internet Explorer and all the regions show.

This is really odd. I looked to see if you could put a forum on "ignore" thinking maybe you did it inadvertently but I can't see that this is possible.

Anyway, I'd send Makc a PM he probably knows this script better than anyone else.