Ok here is what I have,

I have a 16" Saiga converted to accept AK mags with a bullet guide, you file the AK mag. This one has some parts of the chamber dremeled but works with no problems and has only had a 100 rounds threw it. (very tight) I have the orginal mag for it so you can take out the guide if you want.(sling)

I have a converted version of the 16" Saiga just needs a little paint. Also has a rail and scope. Sling and SAW grip small stock all black. You file the mag.

I also have a DPMS .308LR 24" with 1" barrel Tactical pistol grip with bipod 4 10 round mags mounted scope 1076$(FFL&shipping not included) less than 300 rounds fired threw it.

Mags

8 30round mags 4 unfiled

1 75Round drum filed

2 five round AK mags

2 Orignal Saiga mags

My email is

ghost_bear1_00@yahoo.com

It depends greatly apon how well the conversion was done. If the rifle looks and shoots just like it came from the factory in its converted condition, the parts fit exact, and the finish nicely done, it can sell for $700 or more (usually converted by a reputable gunsmith or arms supplier). If the rifle was converted useing a hacksaw and the pointed end of a spork, it will have a very low value (usually individual parts worth)

Pics are always a step in the right direction. I hope this helps.

Nice job man!

For some reason, I couldent get them to reformat. I was able to crop, resize and brighten them up a little. But thats as far as my computer skills go.....The wife has to show me how to do the other stuff....:smoke:

Wildrifleman24. Nice looking Saigas man. You should not have a prolem selling these. Especially with the stockpile of mags! :eek:

Nice job man!

For some reason, I couldent get them to reformat. I was able to crop, resize and brighten them up a little. But thats as far as my computer skills go.....The wife has to show me how to do the other stuff....:smoke:

pistonring8 - try saveas with mspaint - click file, saveas, select .jpg as extension...you can then add into post.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.