Tulsa gun show Nov 10, 11. Largest in USA. Who's going?

Considering it at the moment. I would suggest that you purchase your tickets in advance. Noticed the date of the show? If Mao is re-elected, this show will be a complete madhouse. I would also suggest to arrive early for a parking spot, so you won't have to be shuttled.

Edited by yakdung

I've gone regularly for the past four years to meet up with my Dad and have a guys weekend like we did when I was growing up. My son has gone every yeart so it's a tradition for him now as well.

If Obuhmer ges re-elected I'd expect you're correct. When he got elected the first time most semi auto rifels were several times normal pricing. This time it may be worse.

Every year this is by far the best gun show I go to. There is something for everyone there. I never leave with out something I can't live with out.

• Like 2

mememeemememeememeeemem!! i freaking love that show!!! i stay jazzed for it even the day after the current show. so much good stuff, so many folks to bs with, just a freakin blast!~!!!! dont let the gun show snobs barf on shows for bein expensive, ya gotta find the deal.... and if ya dont like crowds, stay home and continue playing WOW!!!

hell yes i will now that i know about it! i live in okc so its only an hour -2 hour drive for me.

me too, possibly we could carpool, plannin on stayin up there , goin for both days??

• Like 1

I sent a note to the promoter concerning advanced ticket purchases and the response is below. I highly recommend doing this as it will allow you to advance to the front of the long line. The only down side, folks get really pissed when they see you passing them by.

Hi xxxxx,

The advanced tickets are not in stores yet. We will probably get around to taking them in a couple of weeks. I will let you know when they are out. (If I forget, there will be a link on the home page) We have a couple of lines, one for people with guns the guards need to check and one for those without guns. If you have the advanced ticket just go up to the front of the line.

Thanks,

Mark Wanenmacher

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

what entrance do you use to get in faster? on the north side in hte spring we all waited in the same long line, even wiht advance tickets, i assuem we did something wrong???

I believe you goofed. If you have a buddy going with you, one of you needs to go to the front of the line at the door. Find someone from the show and ask them where to enter if you already have tickets. Folks will be pissed when they see you pass them up.