WTS/WTT: Beretta PX4 9mm, custom w/ extras for GLOCK 26/27/29/30

SOLD

I really want to do this locally (within a couple hours drive if need be). I'd prefer not to have to ship through an FFL because the one's around here just charge too much for the fees.

Now open to all buyers, price dropped to the floor. Will ship to your FFL, $450 shipped.

Beretta PX4 9mm

dsc01875es.jpg

dsc01876i.jpg

dsc01877im.jpg

dsc01880ue.jpg

It was an F model that has been converted to G (decocker only). The slide was just professionally refinished a few months ago by Ky Gun Coat in Cerakote Burnt Bronze and the controls in Graphite Black. The factory sights have been replaced with a set of adjustable steel sights from LPA. It also has the large size extended magazine release button from the kit offered by Beretta (other size buttons also included). The pistol will include four 17 round factory magazines, factory magazine loading tool, Blackhawk! SERPA holster and Blackhawk! Check Six concealment holster. Does not come with case or additional backstraps.

$550 $450

It's a sweet shooting pistol... only trying to get myself a new carry gun and I just can't afford to buy one straight up. I'm really looking for a G26, but I'll consider 27's, 29's, and 30's. For the money that I've got into this gun, I'd like to get some extra mags, night sights, or holsters with the trade.... but honestly if you can come to me or meet me relatively close I'd be willing to eat the loss and trade straight up.

Edited by Risky
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.