Ive owed a 995TS, great little plinker, mags are tiny and hard to load, surprisingly accurate, Gets very dirty fast, to the point it jammed on me a few times. Long as its clean it's alright. I sold it, wouldnt get another one...got mine for $50 from a friend, changed out the stock...put a milled alum. trigger on it...but eh... Saiga is way better choice all in all.

Ive owed a 995TS, great little plinker, mags are tiny and hard to load, surprisingly accurate, Gets very dirty fast, to the point it jammed on me a few times. Long as its clean it's alright. I sold it, wouldnt get another one...got mine for $50 from a friend, changed out the stock...put a milled alum. trigger on it...but eh... Saiga is way better choice all in all.

Won't argue that the Saiga is better and I have it in my grubby hands (along with several others) as of now. However, I like a little variety so I'll also have a Hi-Point within a week or so.

They get dirty fast huh? Hmm....I wonder if I could reload 9mm with a little detergent in the powder? That way I could just hose it off, WD40 it, and be good to go. That would be awesome! Yeah, I know it probably wouldn't work but I can dream leastwise.

I agree 100%. I went with the crowd and disdained them for a long time myself, but then researched them. Rugged, accurate, cheap, if a bit homely. Sounds good to me.

Rugged, accurate, cheap, if a bit homely... sounds like my ex!

Not to get too personal, but sounds like a keeper to me.