• 2 weeks later...

I've bought 223 and 9mm from RMR and he ships fast and sells good products that match product descriptions.

Was it that cheap plated 9mm LRN? I was looking at that or berry's version of the same from dillon precision's website which looks like it has more imperfections from the picture. It was about the same price. So far that is the cheapest I have found for 9mm plinker.

I've bought 223 and 9mm from RMR and he ships fast and sells good products that match product descriptions.

Was it that cheap plated 9mm LRN? I was looking at that or berry's version of the same from dillon precision's website which looks like it has more imperfections from the picture. It was about the same price. So far that is the cheapest I have found for 9mm plinker.

They have the plated stuff, and they have JHP, and some regular jacketed bullets.

I know what they have, I was asking if the plated stuff is worth buying, or if there were better deals on cheap plinker bullets.

From what I've researched(which is a bit but not extensive) is that you just load a little lighter but have been decent for plinker and training. He's more then willing to answer ?'s and even messaged me about reloading and if I need any data or more info.