bolt hold open levers

You looking for the intermal bolt hold open, or safety lever modified as a bolt hold open? I looked around untill I found a used one for $10.shipped then notched it myself. I use it at the range, I just like to have a solid one around too.

Edited by rnemhrd

I assumed the safety lever with notch was being referenced.

Thats what im talking about, sorry for not being clear. When I rotate the safety lever up, the back part of the lever inside the receiver contacts part of the FCG, possibly the disconnector?

Sometimes they come right out, sometimes its a tighter fit. I've yet to come across one that won't come out with some firm persuasive finagling. However, if you do get one that won't clear no matter what, you should be able to notch it in a way that it will still block the trigger in the safe position but all clearance to clear the disconnector.

Sorry for not being clear yes I am looking for the internal bolt hole open lever. I prefer that to the safety lever bolt hole open

I figured there may be some laying around as most people don't like them.

I am looking for a couple for the 308 as well. i will also need the springs.

Heck i figured there would be a bunch as most people don't use them when they convert. anyone?

Edited by leadslinger