"No-Cost Trigger Job for Stock Saiga AK variant Rifles"

Saw this video on youtube. I actually like the ergonomics of the stock Saiga 12. The only thing I didn't like about the Saiga 12 was the horrible 2 stage trigger pull. This video shows how to modify the trigger group to make it a smooth single stage pull. Also, since I've already done a full conversion on my Saiga 7.62x39 (spent ~$400 conversion parts), figured I'll use the money this time on ammo instead.

So I did the trigger mod yesterday and now I have a single stage trigger pull that's crisp and clean!

Tried to do a search and didn't find anything about this trigger job. Figured I'd share it and maybe save a few people some $$. =)

Now... let's see if this embedding works... nope.. ok so here's the link... whoa.. guess "Link" is how you embed it lol.

By the way, I know he's showing a rifle, but it also does work with the Saiga 12.

http://youtu.be/S2wCfIqPJRw

Edited by philip271

Thats great for the guys that want to leave them as is to hunt with. I have thought about getting a .223 and leaving it as is, with converson parts stored. that would make shooting it way better.