Been busy the last couple of days

Finally getting a little breathing room on the forends, quite a few of these are spoken for , but at least we're not behind , much, any more. Got 200 rails to make for theseblink.png

Here's a pic of what weve been up to for the last couple of dayspost-43678-0-48418100-1355002668_thumb.jpgpost-43678-0-48418100-1355002668_thumb.jpg

Should have our stock adapter in limited quanities by the end of the week.

Just want to check, you show up as

Loganbill Farm Chemicals L.L.C. for paypal?

Nevermind, was able to verify it was you

Don't ya "love" paypal , wont allow changing a name on account , have to open a new account with them , new bank acct. new CC , different phone , email, ETC ,ETC,ETC.anger.gif

I need to call and talk to a supervisor , to see if I can change some of that stuff

Lol hey you should see an order from me for a foreguard, I looked close and saw the bill would show as T N Armory and saw your email listed. Looking forward to getting the guard and installing it. Shot you an email as well. Wish you had the stock adaptor ready, with your foreguard I will be at 5 parts and ready for that part of my project. (Still wanting a larger charging handle :P )

Should have a pic of the stock adapter tomorrow, have some ready to ship , hopefully by the 17th, maybe sooner, taking a little longer than we'd hoped. I have some guys with stocks already cut, expecting to get adapters that never came, that's why we started making our own.

Lol hey you should see an order from me for a foreguard, I looked close and saw the bill would show as T N Armory and saw your email listed. Looking forward to getting the guard and installing it. Shot you an email as well. Wish you had the stock adaptor ready, with your foreguard I will be at 5 parts and ready for that part of my project. (Still wanting a larger charging handle tongue.png )

I'm not showing any email or order ? I checked everything.

Ok, I was wonderin , didn't find a name/email that matched.

It can get confusing sometimes , bewteen screen names , email address's sometimes multipule , actual name , wife's paypal addresswacko.png

Had 2 guys with the same name , only first and last were switched (not actual names ) Allen William - William Allen , dont' think that one didn't throw me for a loop000.gif

Yep, it shipped

:) Just spent an hour installing the trigger, sear, and hammer. Can't wait to get that handguard. Gun show this weekend so I will shop around for a stock I like as a replacement. Once I get an adapter and find someone to make the cut for me (hell I am not cutting that stock, not that brave) I will be complete on modding, and it will be time to start shooting lol.