Ban isnt in my vocab yet, but I do plan on picking up a couple cz 75 p01s... one for me and one for the wife.

They look good and get great reviews, but dont have nearly the aftermarket of the XD and M&P. You can get SOOO many cool toys for those.

I originally had my eye on an xd but changed my mind after shooting a cz 75b and while I understand the limited aftermarket for the cz in comparison to xd or m&p, I know all Im really interested in is a laser anyway.

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

Uh, if you're serious I know where one is, NIB. Except I think the capacity is a bit more than 200. Dunno what the asking price is but I can ask.

• Like 1

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

Uh, if you're serious I know where one is, NIB. Except I think the capacity is a bit more than 200. Dunno what the asking price is but I can ask.

I need to get one that's un-registered. They might end up on the "list" as well. I can call you from my satellite phone from an undisclosed location and send one of my guys to meet with one of your guys. I'll have the funds at my usual Swiss account. Thanks. John Smith. (LOL!)

I have had my eye on a Beretta a400 extreme unico for a while...love my a391extreme 2. I was hoping to have a a400 for the start of duck season....

But then I met a Russian shotgun that stole my heart and emptied my wallet. haha.gif

Also need a .308 bolt gun....don't have a model picked out yet.

Mine would be a couple of Henry lever actions in different calibers. One would definitely be a 22. Brings me back to my youth when I didn't have to worry about how the government was going to screw me next.

The other purchase would be a bolt action Savage in .308. I don't own a single higher caliber bolt action rifle. It will likely be my next purchase regardless of the outcome.