All prices are shipped. Paypal gift or add 3% preferred. USPS MO ok too. Will ship to CONUS, via USPS with tracking number. If you want to purchase these items, or have any questions, please post, PM, and email me at jmzzl762@gmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Up for sale today is a Tapco T-6 for the 10/22. It is tastefully modified, pics will show. I chopped a little material off of the bottom of the pistol grip, and the bottom of the buttstock. The actual "frame" of the stock has not been modified, just the grip and stock, that can be replaced if desired. The pistol grip also has a rubber plug inserted on the inside. I have also added some sling attachment points, borrowed from the parts bin. The forward loop is from a Saiga 12, the rear from a Bulgarian AK buttstock. The front has some heat shrink on it to keep it quiet; it can be easily removed. I run a Magpul MS3 on it, and it works great. I DO NOT have the straight "buffer tube" for this stock, it was missing when I bought it. The angled tube works great with iron sights, but is fine for other optics too. The stock is in excellent condition, no noticeable scratches or dings. It will come with the integral rail cover installed. This is a newer model, with the "non-waffle style" buffer tube, that also has a built in storage compartment. Only reason I'm selling is to fund another build.

Asking $75 shipped. SOLD SOLD SOLD

If you want, I'll also include a matching Tapco stubby VFG, in excellent condition, for an extra $10, making it $85 shipped.
If you want the VFG separately, $15 shipped. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Also have a DPMS 5.5" flash hider, threaded 1/2"x28. Excellent condition, SOLD SOLD SOLD

On to pics:

100_9504_zpsa098cc07.jpg
Right side.

100_9505_zpsfe16b3f8.jpg
Left side.

100_9510_zps1b95423a.jpg
Front sling loop.

100_9511_zps95dbf12a.jpg
Rear sling loop.

100_9512_zpsf0e96d79.jpg
Buttstock bottom.

100_9509_zps21fe48ca.jpg
Pistol grip bottom.

100_9513_zpsa94db6b9.jpg
Flash hider and VFG.

101_9427.jpg
Here is what the stock and VFG look like installed. For demo purposes only, gun and other accessories are not for sale.

You are responsible for whether or not this is legal to own in your area, thanks again.

Edited by jmzzlbot
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.