I'm Back... oh wait... LEAVING AGAIN!

Well, we had one of our machines at work shit the bed. This is going to cause us to be WAY behind on keeping up with orders, so we have to do something... Indy to the rescue... I was asked, and I accepted to take a road trip to ARKANSAS!!! I leave at 4 am, tuesday morning.

I do not know when I will be back, but I am hopeful it wont be past sunday, however it could be for even two weeks.

So guys... behave while I am gone... and BVamp, Cobra, and Wolvie... hold down the fort... sorry to have to bolt on such short notice, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do to keep food on the table, the mortgage paid, and saigas in the gun cases. Not to mention... they are going to really fork out the dough for this trip!!!

:dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar:

so I cant pass that up... hell, I will get paid for 20 hours tomorrow for JUST the drive down... go figure... Gotta love a work sponsored road trip!!! :up: :up:

Be well Gents!!!

:smoke:

Stay safe Indy.

Maybe you'll get a chance to visit a couple of gun stores while in Razorback country. And as for the travel pay, it has been my experience that you more than earn any premiums and perks whiile on the road for the old corporation. On the otherhand it may provide you with some extra deniro for your next firearm purchase. Since you have a .50 cal already it's time for a NFA machinegun buy. :lolol::lolol:

If you can log in while on the road, great. If not we'll chat with you when you get back. have a great trip and don't forget to load the S- .410 for your wife.

Wolverine