That sux Aaron, I speak for everyone when we say we feel for you. I don't understand why someone would steal a bunch of 12ga box magazines, it seems like the typical vandal would have no idea of the market value of such things. Maybe watch the gun auctions or even ebay to see if a new seller mysteriously is trying to sell the same quantity of magazines that you're now missing. At least the new importer should have supplies in soon of 5rnd mags so you can stock up, and if you feel frisky with a bandsaw and sander you can always improve the capacity if needed. Goodluck!

That sux Aaron, I speak for everyone when we say we feel for you. I don't understand why someone would steal a bunch of 12ga box magazines, it seems like the typical vandal would have no idea of the market value of such things. Maybe watch the gun auctions or even ebay to see if a new seller mysteriously is trying to sell the same quantity of magazines that you're now missing. At least the new importer should have supplies in soon of 5rnd mags so you can stock up, and if you feel frisky with a bandsaw and sander you can always improve the capacity if needed. Goodluck!

Yup, really weird that someone would take the mags without a shotty to match up to it. You know of anyone else with a Saiga Shotty?

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.