Why don't we have a Southwest in the Regional Section of the forum

Just some constructive feedback from yours truly:

I got to looking at it, Why do we have a Midwest and a Central section, but no Southwest? I'm in Kansas, and we consider the Great Plains as Midwest. I could live with lumping central, but the Southwest section is a big one to not have.

I'm quite certain that Arizonans and Nevadans would consider themselves from "The Great American Southwest" before anything Else.

I think it would be more appropriate to regroup these to give those in the Southwest their own. Texas, since it's like a whole other country, either needs their own thread, or be grouped in Central or Midwest.

Or we could just go off of FEMA regions:
fema-sectors.jpg
I kid, of course

What say you, the forum gurus and sages?

Also, why is the #1 thread a link back to saiga-12.com, when directly above it, above the gallery images, is another link-back to saiga-12.com. I would think redundancy is not necessary, and the top link could serve better if made in a contrast color or different shade of blue to make it the more obvious link. This would free up any other more useful thread (like the Law/2A Section, or even the Donate)