Iz-109 and LRBHO standard?

I try to do my research but in doing so I've become confused about the LRBHO feature on the newer S-12's. Is it correct thinking all Iz-109's come with a LRBHO factory installed?

As I look at the Legion Iz-412 (magwell equipped), the technical specification state: "The shotgun is equipped with a magazine guide (magwell) and an automatic last round bolt hold open device in order to help facilitate easy reloads and insertion of the magazine".

Read more here... http://legionusainc.com/iz-412-saiga-12.html

Now the Iz-412NM (no magwell) does not say anything about a LRBHO.

Read more here... http://legionusainc.com/iz-412nm-saiga-12.html

I ordered the Iz-412NM and had to scrape together all my pennies and put some on the card to do it. Now I have a feeling that when this gun shows up and I take a look at the undercarriage I'm going to get all pissed off...

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

I got a 109 last fall and it didn't come with a LRBHO. Perhaps I got screwed... OR MAYBE, I got a hold over and not a 2013 model....do they do that with firearms like they do cars??? Russian Capitalists!! LOL!!!

I didn't thing any of the rock n lock 109s came with LRBHO, but I could be wrong. Don't be disappointed if yours doesn't have the feature. Many have gone years here without it and still love the gun. Me included. Plus, you can use the various drums with the rock n lock and not with the magwell equipped weapons. Enjoy your new purchase regardless!

I believe I have just been schooled on the difference between a BHO (which I believe is standard on Iz-109's) versus a LRBHO (which comes on Iz-109BHO's).

Plus, you can use the various drums with the rock n lock and not with the magwell equipped weapons. Enjoy your new purchase regardless!

I'll be installing a magwell regardless of the LRBHO or not. During the panic weeks in December I purchased a plethora of magwell magazines. Yes, at times I push the cart before the horse but I stand my decision making. I now see a lot of new S-12 owners all wound up over having a shotgun without high capacity magazines to run them. You are right though, regardless of the absent LRBHO I'll enjoy this conversion. I'm just disappointed, I usually don't make such a large purchase without fully understanding what I'm getting. A couple empty shells flying through the air should cure that...

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter