I did a lot of research on here about the HK sights and what I found was inconclusive as far as a comparison. The people who had HK sights liked them, the people who had Krebbs or other similar sights prefered them over the HK sights. I personally do not like ghost ring sights like the Krebbs rear so much as I feel they somewhat block the view over a V notch rear sight. I do like the HK sights but you either have to weld them on to the dust cover and gas block. Or use a Quad rail like the Chaos with their bolt on style HK sights and I am just not a fan of quad rails if they had just a top rail that attached to a nice foregrip that did not casue problems with the gas tube/piston I would have one with the HK style sights. I have read conflicting opinions on welding the rear HK sight on the dust cover due to the flexing and movement of the dust cover during firing. So I am still looking at HK sights for now and just using the stock rear one with my custom made front FSB! If you like the quad rails I would say just by the Chaos set up with their HK style sights.