New to forum and new to an MKA and have some questions

I have a new MKA incoming from Arms of America. I've been doing a bunch of research on the gun ever since ordering it.

I know i want to make it 922r compliant right away due some of the mods i plan on doing. Now i can disassemble a firearm and reassemble but I'm no gunsmith so I'm

thinking of just sending the lower to Firebird for the trigger, stock adapter and feed ramp mods as soon as i take delivery. Then i can change the gas piston myself,hopefully. I also plan on using a Saiga barrel shroud and adding a rail. Does anyone know what aftermarket quadrails will work with the Saiga shroud?

I plan using this gun for fun no competions or anything. Hopefully i get one that runs right out of the box, if i have to tinker with it a lot to get it reliable I'm sure i'll lose interest in it.

I'm looking for any suggestions other owners might have as well.

Welcome, I like you am relatively new here. I'm not a gunsmith, but not affraid to tinker. I have had no problems with my 1919. It has cycled anything and everything it's been fed straight out of the box. I cannot say the same about the vaunted

Saigas'. I own two of them, an S12 and an S20. Nothing but problems with them straight out of the boxes (Failure to eject specifically). The S20 is fine now after much ado. Now on to the S12. If I had it to do over again I would have bought 3 MKA 1919s'. Kind of a rip-off when you think about it. It's like buying a new car, but before you can use it you have to repair it. Live and learn.