Can you shoot 2 3/4 out of the 3" magazine

It seems to work fine when cycling it by hand. I'm sure someone has tried it just want to see if it's safe and if there are any issues firing the 2 3/4 shells out of the 3" magazine.

After initial break in (the only time I've used some heavy 3" shells) everything I shoot is 2-3/4". The two magazines that came with the gun run just fine with those shells. All of the newer magazines are for both size shells and have feed lips with a length between the two.

I may be lucky, but all of my 5 rd magazines run just fine. Next step is convert a few of them to 15 rounders.

Ok just left the range. I have 2-10 rd factory mags, 1-5 rd 2-3/4 mag and the 3" 5 rd mag. I ve tried all but the factory 3" 5 rd mag so I know they work fine. I had ordered the Salem 6 ten rd extension about a month ago but didn't want to use it on the 5 rd 2-3/4 mag cause that's my go to mag for HD and has been perfect for me.

The first time I could only get 9 rds buck in so shot that with no issues. Loaded the second time and could actually fit 11 but after the first shot there was a FTF for the second round. Just cycled it and shot the ten rounds with no issue. 2 more magazines at 10 rds each on the 3" with the ten rd extension and ran without any issues.

Love that I have an extra ten rd mag and that the 3" doesn't just sit at home anymore