how good can an AK trigger get?

I've been toying around with my 7.62 and polishing a few areas like rails, bolt, and FCG and was thinking, i don't mind the trigger pull at all it's actually fairly smooth (for an AK trigger) but the huge amount of over travel bugs me a bit. I could weld or JB weld a small stop onto the trigger but that'd kinda be the "Hacksaw" way lol (jetmech), so is there any other type of high end or competition trigger for the Saiga platform? No big deal either way but it'd be nice to reduce that over travel.

Edited by dubya
I've been toying around with my 7.62 and polishing a few areas like rails, bolt, and FCG and was thinking, i don't mind the trigger pull at all it's actually fairly smooth (for an AK trigger) but the huge amount of over travel bugs me a bit. I could weld or JB weld a small stop onto the trigger but that'd kinda be the "Hacksaw" way lol (jetmech), so is there any other type of high end or competition trigger for the Saiga platform? No big deal either way but it'd be nice to reduce that over travel.

i suggest you not polish anything on the gun at all. the rails and everything else will polish themselves as you put rounds through it. the fcg on the other hand is ok to polish if you know what you are doing. you dont want the thing goin full auto with the wrong people around. big trouble.

Little Cross posting but here is a picture of our SRT trigger in Chilles gunhttp://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/85866-name-of-pictured-part/?hl=tac47#entry869381
What would a modified trigger from you guys run, roughly?

i suggest you not polish anything on the gun at all. the rails and everything else will polish themselves as you put rounds through it. the fcg on the other hand is ok to polish if you know what you are doing. you dont want the thing goin full auto with the wrong people around. big trouble.
Everything's already polished, it won't hurt anything. Trust me i know what parts not to polish too much lol, i think a chimp could look at the FCG and know what not to do to stay legal. Thanks for the heads up though.