Anyone have the Bonesteel M4 stock? Need help re; height

Was looking at getting a Bonesteel M4 tube only setup as I have an extra Magpul CTR sitting around. Was curious if anyone had one and if it was high enough to properly see through the irons (and possibly a red dot on the rail) or if you'd need a riser.

If you need a riser, would the CTR .5 inch be enough, or how much height would need to be made up for in regards to proper sight alignment of the irons or a red dot?

Thanks

No idea what exactly you are mounting it to, but i have a bonesteel folder with a magpul ctr stock on my saiga x39. I got the right side folder (left handed and using scope mount) and its awesome. Clears charging handle so you can fire folded and the cheek weld is good (minus the ctr stock yanking goatee hairs every now and again).

*beard hairs lol

Edited by LuPiN8oR
No idea what exactly you are mounting it to, but i have a bonesteel folder with a magpul ctr stock on my saiga x39. I got the right side folder (left handed and using scope mount) and its awesome. Clears charging handle so you can fire folded and the cheek weld is good (minus the ctr stock yanking goatee hairs every now and again).

*beard hairs lol

It's a Vepr 12 using the Bonesteel M4 tube and CTR buttstock.

Was trying to figure out if I need a riser on the CTR to have the sites line up with a proper cheekweld, and if I needed even more when mounting a red dot to the receiver rail.