What is it worth?? Converted 7.62 x 39

Right now? I wouldn't be surprised if you could find someone willing to pay in the $900-$1200 range - take it to a gunshow.

If it's a quality, professional looking conversion, anyway. The front-end conversion helps a lot(standard upper and lower handguards) , without that you might be looking at a bit less.

I was offered $1400 at the range right after the shooting. When I told him what I had to go with(20-30 rounders, 4-20 rounders, 3-5 rounders and enough ammo for a small army), he upped it to just over $3,000. Local shop had a WASR 10/63 a couple of weeks ago for $999, and a M70 PAP for $1199.

On gun broker probably ~$1500

Locally $800 at least in my neck of the woods. My buddy just bought the cheapest stock S762 he could find on GB, and it was used, for $900. I bought a new one at a local store last week for $419 so it all depends WHERE you sell it.

i was kickin around selling my ak for a while but then i pulled my head outta my ass (not tellin you where your head is) and decided not too. i love this gun and it has kept me very happy and intertained for a few years now..i will never let her go..besides the way things are looking now days i would not be the least bit suprised if some kind of revolution broke out. in my personal opinion our democratic government is failing us big time and it is time for change.

Yeah dude, with the rail and a few extra Tapco mags, $1500 at the rapeshow or Gunbroker. There are still some panicking fools out there who think a $100 rail and $5 mags make a $300 rifle into a $1500 'Kop-Killah Assault Weapon Assassinatorz'. The more tacticool it looks, the more you will get. Toss a cheap chinese red dot on there and Joe Suburbia may top $2k.

• Like 1