Saiga .308 with Pistol Grip: Imported or Modified in U.S.?

I'd say after. Excellent price too given the brake, front sight mod, PG, stock, bipod, sling, scope & mount.

I'd question the origin of the parts for compliance reasons - it says it's all Ruskie.

Gonna bid? (no I'm not the seller)

edited to add:

Looks like it has a nice clean home! :eek:

Edited by dinzag

NO DOUBT!!

Heaven forbid the seller toss a blanket, or a towel down under it before the pics were taken... JEEZUS... who wants to look at all the crap and clutter?!!?!?

As a buyer, thats a big turn off... Makes ya wonder if the conversion is JUST as SLOPPY....

:smoke:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Guys! Misc here and that Saiga 308 is now mine! Presentation can be everything I agree but after taking a calculated risk the gun was well worth it.

It came with the original Saiga scope mount with a Redstar 3-9x40 scope and Harris Bi Pod. Glad you Guys left it alone. It was converted by Hesse but he only converted it to pistol grip and installed an AMD 65 style muzzle brake. No welds on the receiver has Hesse was known to do.

Just got back from the range and the rifle is very accurate. Thanks for leaving it alone otherwise I would have paid too much.

Misc