Hit Layola Marsh with the S12 to sight in the dot sight and burn up all of Grandpa's old ammo. Some of that ammo was older than I am. It was a mix of #7 - #2 all high brass. The paper high brass hulls fed better than expected, with only one FTF. Had more FTF problems with the plastic. Most are catching about half way in, so I think I have to shape the feed ramp. Had 2-3 FTE with chunks bitten out of the rim by the extractor. Had no problems dumping six 5 rounders from the hip. Won't eject 2 3/4" slugs or shot on setting #1 (4 hole gun). Also need to LockTite the rear tang screw on the Kicklite stock, and add a toothed washer to the handguard screw. I also need to round the edges on the front rails, as I kept getting bit by the bottom rail. Also, I'm getting a few breach flashes, especially when firing from the hip. Had a few chunks of unburnt powder on my face and right arm. Did notice that the rear of the carrier has marks from hitting the rear trunnion. Once I clean it tonight, I'll note the wear points and touch them up a little.

Fired:

50 x Federal/Remington 1oz rifled slug

105 x Mixed Remington, Peters, Federal, UNK, lead sizes #2 - #7 unknown weights

Had a great day for shooting as it hit 68 degrees and sunny, although it was a little wet from all the snow. Got a little sunburnt! Sweat my ass off setting up the range. The Kicklite stock really works well! I barely feel it!

The only thing to make it better would be, having my 10 AGP mags arrive!

The three Russian 5 rnd mags I have were the down part. You just start having fun, and it's time to reload!:grimace:

Its been taking so long to get them I went and got 2 drums, 3 SGM mags and a promag...now I don't even need them!

The only thing to make it better would be, having my 10 AGP mags arrive!

The three Russian 5 rnd mags I have were the down part. You just start having fun, and it's time to reload!grimace.gif

You know... I have preached the gospel of SGMs quick delivery more than once... In a time of starvation, the man that brings the bread and fish reigns king!

As you mentioned, MD-ARMS also puts the bacon in the pan!