Universal background checks in Florida? Other states?

I just heard on the local news station that there was a bipartisan deal passed that assisted with federal universal background checks. Now, background checks have to be done with all gun sales. Period. That includes even gun shows. Does anyone else have any information on this? I did a quick Google search and found nothing. Maybe it just passed?

I wonder if it will affect CCW carriers? I'd imagine that would be left the same.

While I myself don’t subscribe to it, I know of some who have made a point of selling off their registered guns through registered transactions, while buying only from private individuals. It’s kind of like playing “go fish” with possible future events.

Nothing may ever come of all this stuff, but I don’t trust this administration or the one I’m afraid will come after it.

As far as I go, I’d say the guns I sold on auction sites that went to an FFL holder were guns I didn’t see the need for, or anything even remotely like them. So don’t talk to me, go fish / I mean go talk to the new registered owner. So now do you want to see my single shot shotgun, or not?