Tromix Monster Break... someone want? maybe ati strikeforce?

I have a Tromix Monster Break I either want to trade for a molot gk-01 or possibly sale. Anyone interested?

Ill take css molot gk-01 or a real. You know the price. Just try to trade for something I want. I also have a Ati strikeforce side folder for converted saiga 12. Looking for a polish wire or maybe sale cheap. Thanks. Hope to hear back

It's because you are not a contributor. I am surprised a moderator has not gotten in touch with you yet. This should not be posted here, and you cannot post in the proper area until you pay at least $5 to be a contributor. I should talk... It's about time I was a contributor. I have gotten way more than $5 in entertainment and invaluable info from this forum!

Read this: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Edited by Nephilim7
  • Like 2
It's because you are not a contributor. I am surprised a moderator has not gotten in touch with you yet. This should not be posted here, and you cannot post in the proper area until you pay at least $5 to be a contributor. I should talk... It's about time I was a contributor. I have gotten way more than $5 in entertainment and invaluable info from this forum!

Read this: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

What the hell are you waiting for..........come up with the $5 Nephilim7 and contribute.

BTW.....your post came off as a liberal wannabe rules enforcer. bad_egg.gif

• Like 1

You talked me into it! Just had to mention the "L" word... BTW, as El Rushbo would, I was just saying what everyone else was thinking. AND, according to a late study, people who refuse to apologize are happier overall. Therefore, I AM NOT sorry!

LOL You guys are of course beyond reproach, since you live in GOD's country. *Very jealous... Texas will always be "home" for me.

• Like 1
You talked me into it! Just had to mention the "L" word... BTW, as El Rushbo would, I was just saying what everyone else was thinking. AND, according to a late study, people who refuse to apologize are happier overall. Therefore, I AM NOT sorry!

LOL You guys are of course beyond reproach, since you live in GOD's country & have Ted Cruz pulling for you in the Senate. *Very jealous... Texas will always be "home" for me.

Fixed part of your post.big_smile.gif