Everything is for sale if you are offering enough. Name the features you want and rough price ranges. There's always someone who has a kid by surprise or gets fired or decides that what he really needs is a gold plated Rem 700 who will sell all his kit in a hurry.

What GunFun said is true when looking for a used firearm. Look at Legion USA if you decide to go new. Currently they are the only importers that I can find with in-stock S-12's. I have bought two from them and I am satisfied for the most part. Their prices have been steadily falling since the panic buying has stopped. Buy a sporter and convert it yourself. If you want one already converted then find yourself a new Vepr-12.

Edited by HighPlainsDrifter

I will also say that you should go through the whole picture thread and find out what features you want and tally up the cost of parts. Past a certain thresh hold, you may as well insist on buying an O30, 040 or Vepr 12 or a gun that someone else already paid the money to get tricked out. If you buy a base model and try to add all those features you will end up near double the cost.

If you say "I want a bone stock IZ-109 and will pay $X for the gun alone, up to $Z depending on what else comes with it", you might get some responses.

Alternatively " I want an S12 with features A, B, and C. I will pay at least $Y no more than $X. let me know what you've got."